Ford Mustang Service Manual: Trim Panel - Quarter, Coupe
Trim Panel - Door
1. CAUTION: Use a shop towel or similar material between the tool and the front door trim panel or damage to the front door trim panel may occur.
Position the window regulator switch plate (14527) aside.
1. Pull at the service notch.
2. Lift to release the clip at the rear edge.
2. Remove the window regulator switch plate.
1. Disconnect the power mirror electrical connector.
2. Remove the screws and the window regulator switch plate.
3. Remove the door latch release handle cup (22634).
4. Remove the cover.
Vehicles with Mach 460 Premium Sound System
5. Remove the screw and the speaker.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
6. Remove the screws.
7. Remove the door trim panel (23942).
1. Remove the pin-type retainer.
2. Lift up the door trim panel to remove.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor - Cobra
Electronic Engine Controls (Description and Operation) The electronic engine controls consist of the following: powertrain control module (PCM) throttle position (TP) sensor idle air control (IAC) valve engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor ...
Inspection and Verification
Inspection and Verification 1. Verify customer concern by running the engine. 2. Inspect the drive belt for chunking, fraying and wear. 3. Check the drive belt for correct routing. Drive Belt Cracking/Chunking/Wear V Ribbed Serpentine Drive Belt With Cracks ...
Engine Mount LH
Engine A modular engine is built around four modules: the intake module the cylinder head module (RH) the cylinder head module (LH) the lower engine module While not all repairs can take advantage of the modular conc ...