Ford Mustang Service Manual: Trim Panel - Quarter, Convertible
Trim Panel - Door
1. CAUTION: Use a shop towel or similar material between the tool and the front door trim panel or damage to the front door trim panel may occur.
Position the window regulator switch plate (14527) aside.
1. Pull at the service notch.
2. Lift to release the clip at the rear edge.
2. Remove the window regulator switch plate.
1. Disconnect the power mirror electrical connector.
2. Remove the screws and the window regulator switch plate.
3. Remove the door latch release handle cup (22634).
4. Remove the cover.
Vehicles with Mach 460 Premium Sound System
5. Remove the screw and the speaker.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
6. Remove the screws.
7. Remove the door trim panel (23942).
1. Remove the pin-type retainer.
2. Lift up the door trim panel to remove.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Removal Convertible 1. For removal of the back window glass, refer to Section. Coupe WARNING: To prevent glass splinters from entering eyes or cutting hands, wear safety glasses and heavy gloves when cutting glass from the vehicle. 2. Remove the ...
Wheel Bearing Check
Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) (Description and Operation) Noise is any undesirable sound, usually unpleasant in nature. Vibration is any motion, shaking or trembling, that can be felt or seen when an object moves back and forth or up and down. Harshne ...
Instrument Cluster Replacement
Principles of Operation NOTE: A new instrument cluster must be reconfigured. Refer to Section. The instrument cluster is a hybrid electronic cluster (HEC). The instrument cluster uses both hardwired and the standard corporate protocol (SCP) communicatio ...