Ford Mustang Owners Manual: SYNC®
SYNC is an in-vehicle communications system that works with your Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and portable media player. This allows you to:
• Make and receive calls.
• Access and play music from your portable music player.
• Use 911 Assist, Vehicle Health Report and SYNC Services (Traffic, Directions & Information) (if equipped).
• Use applications, such as Pandora and Stitcher, via SYNC AppLink™ (if applicable).
• Access phonebook contacts and music via voice commands.
• Stream music from your connected phone.
• Text message.
• Use the advanced voice recognition system.
• USB device charging (if your device supports this).
- General information
- Using voice recognition
- Using sync with your phone
- Sync applications and services (if equipped)
- 911 Assist™
- Using sync with your media player
On-board Diagnostics (OBD-II)
Your vehicle is equipped with a computer that monitors the engine’s emission control system. This system is commonly known as the on-board diagnostics system (OBD-II). The OBD-II system protects the environment by ensuring that your vehicle continues to ...
Bearing Whine Bearing whine is a high-pitched sound similar to a whistle. It is usually caused by worn/damaged pinion bearings, which are operating at driveshaft speed. Bearing noise occurs at all driving speeds. This distinguishes it from gear whine which ...
Refrigerant System Filtering Following Air Conditioning (A/C) Component
Climate Control System (Description and Operation) WARNING: To avoid accidental deployment and possible injury, the air bag system backup power supply must be depleted before repairing any climate control components. To deplete the backup power supply, disco ...