Ford Mustang Service Manual: Removal
1. Remove the air intake scoop. For additional information, refer to Section.
2. Remove the Hydro-Boost brake booster. For additional information, refer to Section..
3. Raise and support the vehicle. For additional information, refer to Section.
Manual transmission vehicles
4. Remove the screw and the dust shield.
5. Disengage the clutch release cable from the clutch release fork.
6. Lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the two screws and position the clutch release cable aside.
8. Remove the LH ignition coil cover bolts and the cover.
9. Disconnect the ignition coil electrical connectors.
10. Remove the ignition coils
11. Remove the bolt and position the oil level indicator tube aside.
12. Disconnect the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve hose and the electrical connector.
13. Disconnect the wiring harness anchor from the valve cover.
14. Remove the LH valve cover.
15. CAUTION: Do not use metal scrapers, wire brushes, power abrasive discs or other abrasive means to clean the sealing surfaces. These tools cause scratches and gouges which make leak paths. Use a plastic scraping tool to remove all traces of old sealant.
Clean and inspect the sealing surfaces and the valve cover gaskets. If necessary, install new gaskets. Make sure the gaskets are correctly seated on the valve cover.
Reservoir - CIII Pump
Power Steering (Description and Operation) System View Steering System Components - 3.8L Engine Steering System Components - 4.6L Engine Steering Gear Mounting Steering Gear Power Steering Pump - CII Power Steering ...
Link - Stabilizer Bar
Rear Suspension (Description and Operation) Item Part Number Description 1 18125 Rear shock absorber 2 - Rear axle driveline vibration damper 3 5A649 Rear lower suspension arm and bushing (common LH and RH) ...
Fuel Vapor Control Tube Assembly Valve
Evaporative Emissions (Description and Operation) Component Location The evaporative emission system: is equipped with an on-board refueling vapor recovery (ORVR) system. prevents hydrocarbon emissions from reaching the atmosphere. stores f ...