Ford Mustang Service Manual: Removal
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
2. Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
3. Remove the rear brake disc (2C026).
4. Remove the differential housing cover (4033) and drain the lubricant. For additional information, refer to Differential Housing Cover in this section.
5. Remove the differential pinion shaft (4211).
1. Remove the differential pinion shaft lock bolt (4241).
2. Remove the differential pinion shaft.
6. CAUTION: Do not damage the rubber O-ring in the axle shaft groove.
Remove the U-washer (4N237).
1. Push the axle shafts (4234) inboard.
2. Remove the U-washer.
7. CAUTION: Damage to the rear brake anti-lock sensor (2C190) may occur if it is not removed before the axle shaft.
Carefully remove the rear brake anti-lock sensor.
8. CAUTION: Do not damage the wheel bearing oil seal.
Remove the axle shaft.
Manual Transmission The T56 six-speed manual transmission features the following: six forward speeds and one reverse speed. forward gears are synchronized and helical cut. a reverse gear operates through a constant-mesh, fully synchronized system. a shi ...
Anti-Lock Control - Traction Control
Torque Specifications Anti-Lock Control -Traction Control The four wheel anti-lock brake system (4WABS) with traction control consists of the following components: anti-lock brake control module (2C346) front anti-lock brake sensor (2C204)/(2C205) front ...
Body Sealer Types And Applications
Body Sealer Types And Applications Liquid Butyl Sealer HB Fuller E709-19554-B or equivalent meeting Ford Specification ESB-M4G162-A: Does not run. Is fast drying. Remains semi-elastic. Can be used for seam sealing on the floorpan, wheelho ...