Ford Mustang Service Manual: Noise, Vibration and Harshness
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) (Description and Operation)
- Electronic Vibration Analyzer (EVA)
- Vibrate Software
- Tracing Powder
- Index Card
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) (Diagnosis and Testing)
- Tire Wear Chart
- Brake Disc Machining
- Powertrain/Drivetrain Mount Neutralizing
- Exhaust System Neutralizing
- Wheel Bearing Check
Wheels and Tires
General Specifications Torque Specifications Description Nm lb-ft Wheel nuts 129 95 ...
Manual Transmission The T5OD 5-speed transmission: fifth speed gear functions as an overdrive gear. forward gears are synchronized and helical cut. shift interlock system prevents the engagement of more than one gear. Transmission, Manual Five-S ...
Hydraulic System, Lift Cylinder and Motor
Convertible Top (Description and Operation) Rear Window Glass Assembly The convertible top assembly is equipped with a rear window glass assembly. The rear window glass assembly is permanently attached to the folding top rear window curtain ...