Ford Mustang Service Manual: Lighting
- Turn Signal and Hazard Lamps
- Parking, Rear and License Lamps
- Fog Lamps
- Reversing Lamps
- Headlamp Adjustment
- Bulb - Headlamp
- Lamp Assembly - Headlamp
- Lamp Assembly - Fog Lamp (GT)
- Lamp Assembly - Rear
- Lamp Switch - Headlamp
- Lamp Switch - Brake Pedal Position (BPP)
Disassembly Main Control Valve Body - Disassembled View 1. Remove the torque converter clutch (TCC) solenoid and the shift solenoid. 1. Remove the bolt. 2. Remove the shift solenoid. 3. Remove the TCC solenoid. 2. Remove the two reinfor ...
Instrument lighting dimmer
• Move the control up or down to adjust the intensity of the panel lighting. • Move the control to the full upright position, past detent, to turn on the interior lamps. • Move the control down, past detent, to turn off the interior lights. Note: The pa ...
Inspection and Verification WARNING: A vehicle equipped with a Traction-Lok differential will always have both wheels driving. If, while the vehicle is being serviced, only one wheel is raised off the ground and the rear axle is driven by the engine, the whe ...