Ford Mustang Service Manual: Installation
1. Remove the air intake scoop bracket. For additonal information, refer to Section.
2. Remove the air cleaner outlet tube. For additional information, refer to Section.
3. Disconnect the accelerator cable, the speed control actuator cable and the return spring.
4. Remove the bolts, disconnect the clip and position the cables out of the way.
5. Disconnect the throttle position (TP) sensor.
6. Disconnect the evaporative emissions (EVAP) return hose.
7. Disconnect the idle air control valve and the differential pressure feedback EGR.
8. Disconnect the main chassis vacuum supply line and the EGR valve vacuum line.
9. Disconnect the differential pressure feedback EGR hoses.
10. Disconnect the EGR valve to exhaust manifold tube from the EGR valve.
11. Disconnect the electrical connector and the vacuum lines from the EGR vacuum regulator solenoid.
12. Remove the PCV valve-to-intake manifold tube.
13. Remove the upper intake manifold bolts in the sequence shown and remove the intake manifold assembly.
14. Inspect and clean the sealing surfaces.
Pinpoint Test B: LFC 21/DTC B1921 - RCM Bracket Ground Resistance High
Pinpoint Test A: The Air Bag Warning Indicator Is Illuminated Continuously - RCM Disconnected, Inoperative or Lost/Low Ignition Feed Normal Operation NOTE: During normal operation the air bag indicator will be lit continuously for 6 seconds after the ignitio ...
Removal Automatic transmission vehicles 1. Remove the flexplate. For additional information, refer to Flexplate in this section. Manual transmission vehicles 2. Remove the flywheel. For additional information, refer to Flywheel in this section. All vehicles ...
Instrument Cluster (Removal and Installation)
Instrument Cluster (Removal and Installation) Removal and Installation All vehicles 1. CAUTION: Electronic modules are sensitive to electrical charges. If exposed to these charges, damage may result. Disconnect the battery ground cable. For additio ...