Ford Mustang Service Manual: Electronic Feature Group
- Anti-Theft - Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) (Description and Operation)
- Anti-Theft - Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) (Diagnosis and Testing)
- Key Programming - Erase All Key Codes and Program Two Keys
- Key Programming - Program a Key Using Two Programmed Keys
- Key Programming - Enable/Disable Spare Key Programming
- Key Programming - Additional Key With One Programmed Key
- Security Access - Procedure
- Module - Passive Anti-Theft Transceiver
Removal All vehicles 1. Remove the air intake scoop. For additional information, refer to Section. 2. Remove the Hydro-Boost brake booster. For additional information, refer to Section.. 3. Raise and support the vehicle. For additional information, refer to ...
Climate Control System (Diagnosis and Testing)
Climate Control System (Description and Operation) WARNING: To avoid accidental deployment and possible injury, the air bag system backup power supply must be depleted before repairing any climate control components. To deplete the backup power supply, disco ...
Disassembly Initial disassembly 1. Remove the differential housing cover (4033) and drain the lubricant into a suitable container. 2. Wipe the lubricant from the internal working parts and inspect the parts for wear and damage. 3. Using the special tool, m ...