Ford Mustang Owners Manual: Customer Assistance
- Getting the services you need
- In California (U.S. Only)
- The better business bureau (BBB) auto line program (U.S. Only)
- Utilizing the mediation or arbitration program (Canada only)
- Getting assistance outside the U.S. And Canada
- Ordering additional owner’s literature
- Reporting safety defects (U.S. only)
- Reporting safety defects (Canada only)
Door Window Glass Adjustment - Height Stop Adjustment
Glass, Frames and Mechanisms (Description and Operation) Component Location Windshield Glass The windshield exterior mouldings are installed with the windshield glass. The windshield exterior mouldings cannot be replaced without removal of the w ...
Interior Trim Codes
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Locator The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a seventeen-digit alphanumeric code. The VIN is stamped on a metal tab riveted to the instrument panel, top upper left of the dash. The VIN number is also found on the v ...
Removal 1. Disconnect the battery ground cable. For additional information, refer to Section. 2. Remove the engine air cleaner outlet pipe. For additional information, refer to Section. 3. Disconnect the vacuum hose and the idle air control (IAC) valv ...