Ford Mustang Service Manual: Climate Control System - General Information
a - Manifold gauge set pressures may vary slightly depending on the distance between the service gauge port valve and the A/C pressure relief valve, the A/C cycling switch, the pressure cutoff switch (V6), and the dual function pressure switch (V8) location.
- Climate Control System (Description and Operation)
- Climate Control System (Diagnosis and Testing)
- Air Conditioning (A/C) System Check - Retail Procedure
- Spring Lock Coupling
- Heater Hose Coupling
- Air Conditioning Line (Peanut) Fitting
- Refrigerant System Tests
- Manifold Gauge Set Connection
- Electronic Leak Detection
- Tracer Dye Leak Detection
- Air Conditioning (A/C) System Flushing
- Air Conditioning (A/C) System Recovery, Evacuation and Charging
- Refrigerant System Filtering Following Air Conditioning (A/C) Component Installation
- Refrigerant Oil Adding
- Inspection and Assembly Requirements - Following an A/C Compressor Failure
- Refrigerant Identification Testing
- Contaminated Refrigerant Handling
- Vacuum Hose Repair - Mini-Tube
Engine A modular engine is built around four modules: the intake module the cylinder head module (RH) the cylinder head module (LH) the lower engine module While not all repairs can take advantage of the modular conc ...
Starter Drive and Flywheel Ring Gear Inspection
Starting System (Description and Operation) Starter Motor The starter motor is a 12-volt unit that has the starter solenoid mounted on the drive end housing and functions as follows: The current flows through the solenoid energizing coil until the solenoi ...
The active anti-theft system is designed to warn you in the event of unauthorized vehicle entry and is also designed to help prevent unwanted towing of the vehicle. You can choose what is monitored by arming the system in different ways. Partial Monitor Mo ...