Ford Mustang Service Manual: Body Closures
The body closures consist of the following components:
- door checks
- front door
- front door latch strikers
- front door hinges
- front door opening weatherstrips
- hood (Cobra) with heat extractor scoops
- hood (Mach I) with shaker opening
- hood heat extractor scoops (Cobra)
- hood hinges
- hood support rod
- hood weatherstrip
- luggage compartment lid
- luggage compartment lid hinges
- luggage compartment lid hydraulic lifts
- luggage compartment lid latch striker
- luggage compartment lid weatherstrip
On-board Diagnostics (OBD-II)
Your vehicle is equipped with a computer that monitors the engine’s emission control system. This system is commonly known as the on-board diagnostics system (OBD-II). The OBD-II system protects the environment by ensuring that your vehicle continues to ...
Rear Window Glass
Glass, Frames and Mechanisms (Description and Operation) Component Location Windshield Glass The windshield exterior mouldings are installed with the windshield glass. The windshield exterior mouldings cannot be replaced without removal of the w ...
Removal WARNING: Do not smoke or carry lighted tobacco or open flame of any type when working on or near any fuel related components. Highly flammable mixtures are always present and may be ignited. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal ...