Ford Mustang Service Manual: Anti-Lock Control - Rear
The four wheel anti-lock brake system (4WABS) consists of the following components:
- anti-lock brake control module (2C346)
- front anti-lock brake sensor (2C205)
- front anti-lock brake sensor indicator (2C182)
- hydraulic control unit (2C286)
- rear anti-lock brake sensor (2C216)
- rear anti-lock brake sensor indicator (2C189)
- yellow anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning indicator
Removal 1. Raise and support the vehicle. 2. Remove the rear wheel and tire assemblies. 3. CAUTION: Remove the rear brake calipers to prevent drag during the drive pinion bearing preload adjustment. CAUTION: Do not allow the calipers to hang from the bra ...
Inspection and Verification 1. Verify the customer's concern by operating the climate control system to duplicate the condition. 2. Inspect to determine if one of the following mechanical or electrical concerns apply: Visual Inspection Chart Mechan ...
Key Programming - Enable/Disable Spare Key
Anti-Theft - Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) (Description and Operation) The passive anti-theft system (PATS) contains the following components: theft indicator encoded ignition key transceiver module instrument cluster powertrain control module (PCM) ...