Ford Mustang Service Manual: Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning (Description and Operation)
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor - 3.8L
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor - 4.6L
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor Bracket - 3.8L
- Clutch And Clutch Field Coil
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor Shaft Seal
- Suction Accumulator
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Pressure Relief Valve - 3.8L
- Air Conditioning (A/C) Pressure Relief Valve - 4.6L
- Condenser Core
- Compressor Manifold and Tube Assembly - 3.8L
- Compressor Manifold and Tube Assembly - 4.6L
- Suction Accumulator to Compressor Line - 4.6L
- Compressor to Condenser Discharge Line - 4.6L
- Condenser to Evaporator Line
Hydraulic Control Unit
Anti-Lock Control Refer to Wiring Diagrams Cell 42 , Anti-Lock Brake for schematic and connector information. Special Tool(s) Worldwide Diagnostic System (WDS) 418-F224, New Generation STAR (NGS) Tester 418-F052, or equivalent scan tool ...
Driveshaft Slip Yoke
Driveshaft (Description and Operation) NOTE: All driveshaft assemblies are balanced. If undercoating the vehicle, protect the driveshaft to prevent overspray of any undercoating material. The driveshaft has the following features: A tubular shaft u ...
Removal NOTE: This procedure applies to both the LH and RH halfshafts. 1. CAUTION: The vehicle must be on level ground and at curb height. Mark the rear shock absorber relative to the protective sleeve. During installation, raise the suspension to this re ...