Ford Mustang Service Manual: Acceleration Control
- Acceleration Control (Description and Operation)
- Acceleration Control (Diagnosis and Testing)
- Accelerator Pedal and Shaft
- Accelerator Cable - 3.8L
- Accelerator Cable - 4.6L (2V)
- Accelerator Cable - Supercharged Engine
- Accelerator Cable Bracket - 3.8L
- Accelerator Cable Bracket - 4.6L (2V)
- Accelerator Cable Bracket - Supercharged Engine
Air Conditioning (A/C) Compressor - 3.8L
Air Conditioning (Description and Operation) The A/C refrigerant system is a clutch cycling orifice tube type. The system components are: A/C compressor (19703) A/C clutch (2884) A/C condenser core (19712) A/C evaporator core (19860) suction accumulator ...
Engine (Description and Operation) WARNING: Do not operate the engine with the hood open until the fan blade has been first examined for possible cracks and separation. The 4.6L (4V) (281 CID) Cobra engine is a V-8 with the following features: intercooled s ...
Transmission Description (Description and Operation) The 4R70W has the following features: Wide ratio gears Four speeds Rear wheel drive Automatic Electronic shift Torque converter clutch control Line pressure controls The transm ...